Monday, October 1, 2012

Funny Faces

This is the first in a new series on here that I'm calling bits of awe. Simply said, they're snippets of the world and my life than awe me. There's no need for anything long and drawn out. Just something quick, something concise, something that puts my thoughts into words. And sometimes words aren't enough, no matter how much someone flips through a thesaurus, and you may just get a photo and not much more. I encourage you to check in often and, as always, I encourage you to share what awes you.

The bits of awe come in no particular order, just the latest bit of amazing I've been thinking about in my life.

Bit of Awe #1

The funny faces Norah Grace makes.


Now she makes faces to get us to laugh and I assure you, pictures of these facial expressions will make it to the blog. This picture is an earlier one of Norah Grace getting away with sticking out her tongue when the grandparents weren't looking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment