Saturday, September 29, 2012

It's Good!

There's a whole lot I like about autumn--the chilly mornings, hoodies, the colors on the trees and the swish-crunch sound the leaves make when I walk. And football. Can't forget about football. Pro football isn't my preference right now, though. My interest has waned in the past few years and I no longer keep up with how the Eagles are doing (although my dislike of the Dallas Cowboys is as strong as ever).

It's all about Penn State football.

Say what you want about the past, but it's a different era now. The new coach, Bill O'Brien is from the New England Patriots and brings a new, exciting approach to the game. That's not even the best part. Now I have a fellow fan to watch the games with.

Norah Grace.



That baby loves her football. I'm able to watch the games streaming online and when Norah first sits in front of the screen she squeals and bounces up and down. Then she watches.


Even better, she knows what to do when there's a touchdown.


It's good!

2 comments:

  1. If she can carry on your dislike for the Cowboys, she will be even more perfect :). go Eagles.

    ReplyDelete