Monday, August 19, 2013

A Defiant Little Thing...

Little Norah Grace is 19 months old, going on 15 years. From what I've heard, this is normal for a budding toddler; they have this new sense of willfulness, along with likes and dislikes, but have a hard time expressing it. Thus, frustration and tantrums. I get it.

But, man, she's a defiant little thing.

She's been working on the death glare. This one's just warming up.
 And she loves pushing boundaries.

For example, I'll tell her to get off the stairs and she will. Then, she'll look directly at me and slowly put one foot on the bottom step.

You little bugger.

A few days ago she found herself some house keys and thought it would be fun to poke Bella the dog in the ribs with them. I told her not to, of course, so she looked straight in my eye and dangled the keys above Bella and slowly lowered them towards her fur.

Like I said.

My precious girl is a defiant little thing.

Yes, believe it or not, this little girl can have a bit of a temper.

No comments:

Post a Comment