Tuesday, September 18, 2012

An Update

I know I haven't posted in a little while now, so I thought I'd add a quick update. With my master's classes back up and running for the fall semester, life has been quite busy. Along with work and being a family man, it's quite a balancing act to keep and sometimes the blog will fall by the wayside.

That's not to say nothing's going on.

The other day I found out that I was a top finalist in a writing competition for my short story "Lifted," a piece I posted last month. I am going to work with an editor to polish it up a bit before it gets published. Here's the website: tetheredbyletters.com.

Miss Norah Grace is still herself, funny faces and all. She's working hard to start crawling but hasn't quite gotten it yet. She's also working towards pulling herself up and standing while holding on to something. She seems to like running in place when she's picked up or laying on her back.

More updates and pictures to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment