Thursday, June 27, 2013

Good Friends

In our four years here we've met quite a few people. Out of all those people we managed to find ourselves some good friends. As is the international scene, most of them headed on out before long and left us looking for others to fill the void. We found that the people who left were irreplaceable and hold a special spot in our hearts. They were people we went out with, people we stayed in with, and people we celebrated holidays with. A few of them are friends that were around when we really needed support and they stepped up to the occasion. 

I've only got a few pictures below. When I was trying to find some photos for this post, memories kept coming into my head and I found myself wishing I had taken more pictures. So, if you read this and think to yourself "Hey, why isn't there a picture of me?" don't worry. Picture or no picture, we won't forget you. 

Some friends came over for Thanksgiving dinner. From left to right: Holly, Katherine, Amy, me, Nicole, and Kat. 

Nicole and Kieran rented a paddle boat with us one nice summer day.

Kieran and Nicole again with Andrew as well. A bunch of us got together for some grilling and beer in the park.

Thanksgiving buffet dinner. Left to right: Heather, Mariana, Romy, and Jo. (I'm sitting on the floor watching football.)

Still more Thanksgiving fun. From left to right: Tom, Christian, Holly, Jo, Sie Mei, me, and Bryony.

No comments:

Post a Comment