Thursday, June 13, 2013

Visitors!

One thing we've enjoyed has been having family members come visit. Some of them had been travelling internationally for the first time and may or may not have ever gone to Europe if we weren't here for them to see. Some of them even came back for round two.

Amy's parents flew in to spend some time with us during some of the coldest days we've experienced here.
My sisters went with us by train to see Füssen, home of Neuschwanstein Castle, the inspiration for the castle in Disney World.
My parents and sisters visited during the summer of 2010. While Amy, my sisters and I ran off to Füssen, my parents headed down to Italy and checked a few items off the bucket list. 
Norah got to hand out with her uncle Mark A. last fall.
My brother and his now soon-to-be wife came over and got to see how miserable Leipzig weather really can be in March.
Amy's mom, aunt, and cousins came to stay with us and travel around the country a bit. 

And Kenneth, you'd be up here, too, if I could find a picture of you while you were here. Don't worry, I didn't forget about you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment